Hablamos Español / No Recovery No Fee

Hablamos Español / No Recovery No Fee

Palm Beach County: 561-655-2028  |  Martin County: 772-283-6839  |  Toll-Free: 1-877-LAW-LLLS


What should I do right away if I am injured on a cruise ship?

The number one thing that you want to do if you’re injured on a cruise ship is, get medical attention immediately. Every single cruise ship from an American cruise line has dedicated medical personnel on board. You can go to a nurse or a doctor, they have full operating rooms where you can get x-rays and diagnostic tests. Once you’ve done that, you want to be sure that you get a copy of your medical records. Remember, these doctors work for the cruise ship companies you ultimately may be making a claim against. Beyond that, you want to ensure that you take pictures of the area and if you’re with a family member, have them get the names and addresses of any and all witnesses.

Please remember that the cruise ship witnesses that may have seen your accident, they likely will not be your friends and neighbors. They’ll be scattered all over the country and all over the globe. It’s extremely important right from the beginning that you get their contact information, you get their cooperation and you find out what they saw and what they might say in the future. With those tips, you’ll be able to prepare your case and bring a claim against the cruise ship company in a very successful manner.

Palm Beach County: 561-655-2028
Martin County: 772-283-6839
Toll-Free: 1-877-LAW-LLLS

West Palm Beach

Boca Raton




Send Us A Message

"*" indicates required fields

DD dash MM dash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting Lesser, Lesser Landy & Smith, PLLC, through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.



Skip to content