GLENN E. SIEGEL
You worry about getting better and let me focus on the rest.” That’s part of a conversation Glenn Siegel, a partner with Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith, PLLC. has with all his clients. Personal attention to each client is why Glenn calls before every medical appointment, and what has guided his legal career over the past 26 years.
Glenn has added the benefit of knowing how insurance companies think, having previously worked for Progressive Insurance Company managing thousands of personal injury protection (PIP) litigation cases throughout Palm Beach County. His legal career started with Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith, PLLC in 1996, just after graduating from the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University.
Glenn practiced personal injury litigation for several years before going to work for Progressive, and then being lured away by a well-known Plaintiff’s firm to represent healthcare providers and their patients directly in PIP litigation.
Glenn returned to Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith in 2006, becoming Chair of the Firm’s PIP Litigation Department, and concentrating his practice on personal injury law to include wrongful/accidental death, automobile injury, premises liability, negligent security and other negligence-related injury cases.
Glenn has been a member of the West Palm Beach Rotary Club since 2006, and served on the executive board for 9 years, including a term as President. He and his family are very dedicated volunteers with dog rescue organizations. Glenn has also managed and coached several youth baseball recreational and all-star teams, and tackle and flag football teams in Boynton Beach. The Firm has proudly sponsored many of those teams.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida (1997)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida (1997)
- The Florida Bar (1996)
U.S. News and World Report “Best Law Firm” (2013 – Present)
AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell for the highest level of legal ability and ethics
Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trend magazine
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
America’s Best Advocates – Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney (2023)
Lawyers of Distinction (2023)
Martindale-Hubbell ® 2022 Client Champion Gold
America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys (2022)
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Rotary Club of West Palm Beach: Board of Directors; President (2019 – 2020) Secretary (2018); Treasurer (2017); Co-chair of holiday basket committee
- Boys and Girls Club, Treasurer/Board of Directors
- American Cancer Society, Relay for Life
- Kids in Distress
- Big Dog Ranch Rescue: longtime volunteer
- Shepard Broad College of Law, Nova Southeastern University, J.D. (1996)
- Indiana University Bloomington, B.A., History (1993)
- Born in Long Island, New York; Married to Lee; Two children: Evan and Alex